- Triangle with one rounded corner and 2 sharp corners
- Good for carving away waste clay during wheel-throwing
- Sharp tip can get into joints and other tight spaces
- Good for medium to large work
- Made of a firmer cutlery grade stainless steel
- Formerly Shape H015
Mudtools Rib #7, formerly Shape H015, is made of a heavier grade stainless steel allowing it to stand firm against large-scale work. Offering one rounded corner and 2 sharp corners as well as one flat edge and two curved makes this wedge-shaped rib an essential tool for wheel-throwers, hand-builders and sculptors alike.
All Mudtools stainless steel pottery and sculpture ribs are all made of cutlery grade stainless steel with varying flexibility among the tool styles.
Image provided by Mudtools.