- Fits all Paragon kiln models
- Help control venting of kiln
- Thicker than other peephole plugs for durability
- Tapered design fits most kiln models
- Click to view video below about placing peeps
All kilns have peepholes. Peepholes can be opened during a firing for venting and watching witness cones. With effecient venting systems like the EnviroVent 2, the peepholes are typically reserved for venting thick or damp work or for firings with increased off-gassing. It is commonplace to leave the top peephole open to assist in venting, especially if you do not have a venting system installed.
The Paragon Peephole Plug is designed to endure. The cone-shaped ceramic peephole plug is made of thick, hard ceramic so as to withstand the wear and tear of studio living. Although designed for Paragon Kilns, the tapered design makes this peep interchangeable with most kiln models.
Includes one Paragon Peephole Plug.
Skutt Peephole Plugs are also available.