- Long and lean
- Larger version of the Long Scraper
- Offers a curved and flat edge
- Good for platters and larger work
- Essential for good compression to avoid S-cracks
- Made of flexible stainless steel
When making plates and platters, Mudtools XL Scraper Rib is essential to avoid the formation of S-cracks by compressing from the lip toward the center. Big ribs like the XL Scraper allow you to work more aggressively on large-scale clay work. Made from high quality flexible stainless steel.
The XL Scraper Rib is available in two edge styles: smooth and coarse (10 teeth per inch).
Product image provided by Mudtools.